Friday, April 30, 2010

"Looking For An Erotic Psychotic......................................."

Good Afternoon;
I'm here at the library with Rachel and we are about to head out and get some lunch somewhere, (she had breakfast so we skipped going out to eat earlier). We will then be heading over to or meeting up with Jenn to get the keys to her place where we are spending the night.
While we were on the computer earlier my cousin Harriet, (my grandfather's grandaughter from his other family), came up to me and met Rachel and she and I made a lunch date for Monday.
Nothing else happening really right now, just waiting for May and my Safelink minutes for the phone and to see if my TDAP money and Foodstamps got re-certified by D.S.S. properly. It is always nerve wracking when this occurs every six months knowing the reputation and past experience of the incompetent time wasters at social services.
I'll be back tomorrow, if I even leave Jenn's apartment that is. Rachel is being picked up at about 10:15 am. Saturday morning, and I may just veg out with the cable all day.
Oh, and by the way, if any of you ladies out there want to move up from follower to 'groupie', I'm available..WITH an empty apartment, [not counting the dog and the two cats...lol], and most desirous of feminine companionship,....LOL!
Equal Opportunity Employer = 18 to 80 Blind Crippled Or Crazy Welcome.....LOL!
Anyway, I'm going back to Rachel and the kids computer, see you tomorrow...maybe.
Later.............Dave
P.S. If I do not get in on Saturday, I will not be back 'til Monday because the library starts Summer hours with no Sundays except for Towson.

No comments: