Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"And So It Goes............................."

Good Afternoon;

So I'm sitting here at the computer and the...'baby's mama'...[plural!] type next to me reaches across my face and grabs the headphones from this computer and says excuse me unplugs them and starts to take them!!!...And when I say "excuse me I'm about to use them...cusses me out!" Jeez, what the hell is the library coming to? Damn ghetto behavior!!!
Now the headphone cord has a broken wire where she grabbed it and is cutting in and out...
It's been that kind of a week so far, filled with annoyances, both minor and major. Now the guy who works at the Giant and reeks of tobacco, who Sunday had to stand almost right over me and upwind and smoke his damn handrolled cigarettes, when the whole damn area was empty sits down next to me.....I gotta go before I puke from the smell.
..back soon................Dave

No comments: