Thursday, April 29, 2010

"No Noose Is Good Noose............OR.............Just Hanging Around....................."

Good Afternoon;
I've not got a lot to say today...(oops, I must be subconsciously channeling Dr. Seuss today.....lol)...other than the weather is perfectly lovely, and I did not sleep well last night. Not that I slept poorly, I just was awake and kind of spaced out, for longer intervals than I actually did sleep. I am heading over to Jenn's to shower in a bit and maybe chill out with the cable and the remote for a few hours while she takes the kids out for a play date.
As for most everything else..I'm at the point where I am like a juggler with all his balls in the air, or a fisherman who has just cast his line..for the moment things are completely out of my control and I am waiting to find out if my actions were correct and my ducks in a row so as to produce the desired effect....of course the time factor for the juggler and the fisherman is measured in seconds or fractions of a second. In my case I am dealing with the Federal government, which moves at the blinding speed of a glacial ice sheet.....lol.
Oh, yeah I did play my regular $2.00 Keno shot last night and this time I took the State for $25.00, which has been reserved for breakfast out with Rachel on Friday morning at a real restaurant, (i.e.....any thing where we can eat with silverware made of metal....lol)!
I may be back later today, if anything interesting happens, or I don not go to the coffee shop after Jenn's.
Later................Dave

No comments: