Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Better The Big Top.......Than The Big House.................................."

Good Morning;
Just stopped in to check my e-mail, then I am on the way to Jenn's to do laundry and shower and cook some chops I bought at the Giant; on sale, reduced, and with a $2.00 off coupon! Feed the whole house for $7.00 and have leftovers for sandwiches...can't beat that with a stick! I love to food shop....LOL!
Tonight is the circus and Paul gave Rachel and I $20.00 to spend. We are going the smart, frugal route. Instead of one $20.00 trademarked and name branded piece of crap that will not last through the show and $10.00 cotton candy..YES $10.00!!!...we are doing the dollar store, bring our own candy and get 20 toys later on.
I amy be back, but if not, see you tomorrow.
....Dave

No comments: