Monday, April 19, 2010

" DO OVER....I Call For A DO OVER Today!........................."

Good Evening;
So it's 8:35 pm. and I just got online....yeah it was one of those kind of days.
Slept poorly and felt lousy, I'm running that low grade fever again. My left leg, just above the ankle is infected where I must have scratched at the funk growing there...(eczema/fungus/psoriasis?...take your pick)...in my sleep until it bled. Now I'm worrried that I have picked up the MRSI from Jenn and family. It is also a probable reaction from the 2 flu shots.
So I think I was supposed to meet Liz this morning, she was going to pick me up on the way to Prologue...but I just was not feeling right this morning so I texted her to say I was not going to make it, and that I would e-mail her later in the day......well you see what time I got on the computer...I'l have to call tomorrow. I called Jenn and asked to come by and wash clothes, and she said sure, they were going to the playground. I went over and cooked my self a chop after they left and showered and then went to go into the laundry room in the complex...the door is locked. I text Jenn with my last minute on the phone to ask.."where?"...and get back "SH*T...in my purse!" Well when she gets home 3 hours later I throw the load in, and since I am stuck there anyway...end up watching the kids until Tom is supposed to be home, about 5:30 pm. while Jenn ran out to the gym...no big deal. When I put the clothes in the dryer, some nice piece of crap who lives in the complex opened the dryer and did not shut it all the way, so the minutes ticked away and the dclothes stayed wet. I put my last dollar in the dryer and get them dry...and see a text that Tom is gonna be an hour or so later that he thought due to traffic and the line here at the library... and so it goes to day..now the library is closing and I'm not done what I have to do.....
later....Dave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave -

Enjoy the blog and will defer to the artist, but it would be a whole heck of a lot easier to read if it was a flush left layout.

_John