Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Once Upon A Time...........OR .................Fairy Stories For the Feds!......................."

Good Evening;
I'm just killing a few minutes before the library closes, and I've got a couple-three things to mention.
First, Kudos to Evan Serpick, editor of Baltimore Magazine for printing a correction in the April issue, regarding S.S.I as opposed to T.D.A.P. It clarifies the fiscal resources I do have, and puts them in a proper perspective.....Thanks Evan!
Second, I forgot to note that when Liz and I got back from Wal-Mart, we spent about 3 hours filling out one of the novel length forms I received from S.S.A., covering everything from the time I get up in the morning, until I go to bed at night, and how many times I fart in a day, and all the whys and whats about my various injuries and abilities and the changes in capabilities.and on and on and on.
Damn out of time, but not out of thoughts....oh well.....closing time....later.......Dave

No comments: