Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Would You Like Some Cheese With That Whine?.............Take II............................."

Good Morning;
When I left here last night I was tired, cranky, lonely, depressed and broke.
You'll be happy to know that this morning....I am no longer tired......lol.
I sat outside and read until around 11:30 pm., after stopping at the Giant and getting a cup of ice cream..(Moose Tracks)..and some Palmer's chocolate covered egg shaped candys left over from Easter and reduced to $0.12 each...(I wish this keyboard had a 'Cents' symbol key)...peanut butter and butter cream filled. They're not that great, but they fill the 'sugar gap'....LOL!
I slept fairly well and was up at 7:30 am. in time to get to the Giant and then meet Liz. She picked me up on the corner and we went to Prologue to fill out the last of THIS batch of paper work for the S.S.I. application, and it can now be faxed to S.S.A. It turns out my file was one of the files the Feds inspected when they came earlier this week to do one of their annual random audits and inspections. This is typical of my luck, when Liz wanted to check on something in the file, it was not where it should have been. If not for the fact that it was only a day or so ago that it was moved....and she needed it today....you know that it would have been lost, destroyed, or misfiled....lol!
I am still stressed about having absolutely no money at all for the next few weeks...(and hoping my visit to D.S.S. did not throw a monkey wrench into the works...like last time I got 'recon'ed, as they call it). Speaking of monkeys, I am also fretting over the fact that I am down to one days worth of my meds, and I don't want to try to stretch my line of credit for another 11 days, granted it is only another $25.00, but I owe her $20.00 and even though she would most likely cover me...I just don't want to go there.
I also won't be able to DO anything with Rachel for a couple weeks, not even just take her on the bus...(the disability bus pass will not allow for children, as will the full fare pass allow 2 kids under 6 yrs. old)...and go to the park or walk around the harbor.
I know it sounds like I am whining about little things, but when it's all you've got...the size of the problem is magnified.
Time's up this session...back later.
I'm going to stop by and see Rachel for a few minutes at her mother's and borrow the clippers so Jenn can cut all my hair off tomorrow.
see ya....................Dave

No comments: