Thursday, April 8, 2010

"I Can Run Faster And Jump Higher In My PF Flyers........................"

Good Afternoon;
So I met with Liz, my case manager from Prologue this morning about 9:00 am., and we went to Wal-Mart in Owings Mills and I was able to pick up some shorts, (really cheesy soft denim elastic waist with drawstring type..but better than none...AND free...lol), a package of briefs, (I don't do boxers unless I have to...lol), and a nice new pair of sneakers/tennis shoes/trainers/athletic shoes...whatever thay are called now!!..from Dr. Scholls, believe it or not. They were within the price range and reasonably stylish, and a neutral tan that works with jeans or shorts and does not standout. And what the hell, they're DR SCHOLLS!!, with all the walking I do, with the air pillow insoles and the gel pouches imbedded here and there and the heel cup an all the rest of the crap, "dey can't hoit!!"
I want to extend my thanks and appreciation to everyone I've met so far at Prologue, they have been nothing but helpful, and more important, honestly cheerfully so,
later....Dave

No comments: