Friday, April 2, 2010

"Talk Soup.................".............AND An OOOPPPPSSSSSSSSS!!!............"

Good Morning;

I had a great afternoon and conversation at the Mt. Washingtom Starbucks yesterday. A guy sits down on the bench across form me on the back patio and gets out his pad and pens and a book entitled "Controlled Chaos", which caught my eye. I brought up the phrase 'Ordo Ab Chao'-'Order from Chaos', one of the mottoes of the Masons and an integral part of the plot of "the Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown. We started talking and told me he was a middle school teacher at the Grace Fellowship Church School in Timonium, and that the book was about teaching methods for children of that age group, and how the title is a perfect description for them and their minds. We chatted on and off for the next two hours, and my personal story came out and I showed him the Magazine stories and gave him the web address of the blog. He offered to buy me lunch, but I had just eaten, (I found a dollars worth of change and bought 2 packs of the Buddig lunch meats with it, and I had a couple rolls and some Bugles [and a fruit cup from the Prologue house too!...lol!]), so he handed me a bill and said it was for later, (I thanked him and stuffed it in my pocket without looking at at..turned out to be $20.00!!......Thanks Ryan!!!). It was a really good exchange of thoughts and ideas.
5,300 visitors on the hit counter.........
Thanks y'all...keep comin' back naow....ya heah!!
Sorry about the unfinished post, the computer ate my homework!!!!!!!!
I had alot of stuff that I thought was published, that WAS NOT, and now I have neither the time nor memory left to restore it...
AAHHHHH Technology!!!!!!!....LOL!
And it's doing it again...that's it I quit today!!!!
........Dave

No comments: