Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"Mine....Mine....Mine................."

Good Evening;
So I have had a comment suggesting that I use the left aligned margin style for the blog instead of this center aligned style of which I am enamoured. The point being that it would be easier to read. ...Hmmmmm.
Well I just sat here for the past 30 minutes just clicking the "next blog" tab up on the bar at the top, looking at about 50 different blogs and noting there style, (and occasionally dipping into the content).

My thoughts on the matter are;
There are some talented webmasters out there!
A whole lot of folks, take a whole lot of photos!
There are only a few blogs I'd be interested in following!
All the others are left aligned, even the 'wrap around' types!
I like the way my center alignment looks!

Damn!......it continues to be one of those days, I spend my last $0.50 to call Rachel and get the effin' voice mail and cannot hang up quick enough...which means I lost the quarters, and my phone has 1 minute left, which I am saving for an emergency....or if I get a call from certain numbers....same difference.
As you can tell I am still here, actually here again, at the library, babbling. I went down to the Giant and grabbed a salad for dinner and again sat out on the library's picnic table and ate and read. I will most likely sit outside tonight as long as I can reading somewhere, until I get chilly, then head into the shed. The usual warm weather pattern was to sit at the Starbucks, at their patio tables, first at the one in Pikesville until it closed, and then at the one in Owings Mills, until the sidewalk was torn up. The Starbucks at Mt. Washington is not conducive to late night reading and relaxation due to the fact that the police frequently patrol the area and take a dim view of folks being in the area after hours. They politely bother the hell out of you until you leave...(if you are legal, others they hassle and arrest).
I have 2 more episodes of 'Jeeves and Wooster' left, and the battery should have enough charge for them when I do slip into the shed....oh right it's Tuesday the one night there is any activity in the immediate vicinity....no DVD until after midnight because of the light factor...well I've got the Playaway audio book too.
The flashlight batteries have finally given out and no amount of CPR will help, it is a pain in the ass using the DVD player screen as a light source, but it works. That means I'll only be able to watch a single episode, ah well, I have to be sure and get up in time to meet my caseworker Liz for aride tomorrow morning anyway, with any luck I'll get some sleep.
And she'll make pot of coffee at the office for me!
Mountain Dew has the caffeine, but not the heat or the satisfaction in the morning.
Out of time.....again,
see you Wednesday..........Dave
P.S. .... I just noticed...the time listed as the posted time is the time I logged in not the time I actually hit the publish button!

No comments: