Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Better Than Handkerchiefs And Underwear...................."

Good Evening;
I'm getting ready to pack up here at the Starbucks and grab the buses back to the shed. The weather is supposed to be clear and cold for the next few days, with tonight getting down to 19 degrees, which will be the low point for the next week. Rain on Friday after Midnight, continuing most of the day and clearing up and sunny and 46 degrees for my birthday on Saturday. Yeah it's that time of year again, and it's probably why I can't get out of this funk. I was saving money to take myself out to eat somewhere decent, but I spent it all on Rachel instead, which I was happy to do, but it leaves me with $2.00 for the next 8 days and about $20.00 in FoodStamps. Like I've said before the end of the month is when all the holidays and other things...(such as my birthday...lol!)....or the Circus, or a show , event, or exhibit that is only going to be here for a week comes through town.
We were lucky with the Ice Show this year though.

Anyway, someone asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and I told them besides world peace and a chance to go into outer space......
...CA$H i$ alway$ nice, becau$e...One $ize fit$ all!!
We'll see by the weekend if they took the hint.....lol!

Anyway,
Later.................................Dave

(Stupid Blogger, I TYPED this one in violet, it PREVIEWED as gray, now it is black, and published in green......I give up!)

No comments: