Monday, February 7, 2011

Sonogram Day......Is It A Boy Or a Girl....LOL!!..."

Good Afternoon;
I'm back at Jenn's to pick up my bags and HAVE MY COFFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
I was forbidden to eat or drink after Midnight, except for at least 32 ounces of water an hour before my Ultrasound of the Gallbladder and Biliary Tract....full bladder mandatory!
During the test I glanced at the screen and saw the technician shaking her head and mumbling something 'boulders', and 'enough gravel to fill an aquarium'.
Great......just what I needed to hear, and she kept pressing on my bladder...oy!
Well, I'll tell you after the tests I gave AlkaSeltzer's "plop plop fizz fizz" a new meaning!.....LOL!
I' ll be trying to keep an eye on Devin while Jenn takes a nap if I can, but she's in one of her 'shy', (HA!), moods and keeps running back to the bedroom.
I'm filling out the questionnaire for the Neurologist appointment tomorrow, another damn novella length form! I really should get something printed up that I can just attach to the letterhead, I've answered the same questions so many times. A sort of medical resume or curriculum vitae......lol. And the release forms and liability notices that all the damn malpractice lawyer have made neccessary. If a doctor even farts in the same room, some people go running for an attorney to try to get money from a 'suit case' as it is called on the streets. The first time I heard people on the bus comparing their 'suit cases', and the best places to get one, I thought they were talking about luggage!..........LOL!
Okay, back to my autobiography. I'm heading over to the coffeeshop next, I may be back online from there.
Later.........................Dave

No comments: