Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Trespassers Will Be Violated...............Survivors Will Be Persecuted!..............."

Good Afternoon;
Well....I was wrong last night when I said no one had been in the shed yesterday!
By the light of day and with the door wide open I saw cigarette ash on a stack of extra cardboard boxes on the shelf just as one steps in the door.
!!!!!!!!!F*CK F*CKETY F*CK F*CK F*CK!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad I did not know this last night or I NEVER would have gotten to sleep.
I was up until 2:15 am. anyway reading and messing with the computer as it was. I E-mailed Jenn at 8:00 am. this morning and told her I wasn't coming by in the morning and would be there by 3:30 pm. as requested. (And of course it's 3:40 now and I'm here and they're not home yet...but I expected that.....lol.)
But as for the shed.... I'm going to have to find a more secure and yet still unobtrusive and discreet way to lock it up. A cable lock is one possibility. I am not trying to waste time or money on anything elaborate, because let's face it....oe good kick and the whole door....and maybe the shed itself will come down....lol.

Anyway, that's all for now as my day so far has been Giant, library, bus, here waiting for Jenn.

Later....................Dave

No comments: