Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"I Didn't Know Farts Could Freeze!..................."

Good Morning;
Well, It was and still is, too damn cold out!
I was awakened, (woken?), twice by heavy duty diesel engines idling and pulling off, half a dozen times by cold feet, and once by a combination of diesel fumes generated from outside and methane fumes generated from inside, (whew....Oscar Meyer Deli Creations....DON'T get the Steakhouse Cheddar!!!), the shed, and cold feet. Needless to say....as I say it....lol......I'm tired, cranky and cold, & putting off getting out of the reasonably bwarm bag and putting on icy clothes and boots. And for obvious reasons....I cannot put the clothes inside the bag and warm them up....lol.
Ah well, I only turned on the computer to check my e-mail, and my hands hurt like hell already....back in the bag, & I'll be up and out when the hydraulic pressure forces me to do so.
Later.................Dave

No comments: