Monday, February 28, 2011

"Yippee Ki Yay........... MotherF#&^%$!!!.............."

Good Morning;
So it's 1:30 am. and I'm at Jenn's crashing on the couch. I knew it was going to rain tonight...(and I was right, it's coming down so hard and heavy the gutters and down spouts are overwhelmed and the courtyard just out side the patio door is rapidly taking on the appearance of the Everglades!)...and asked if she minded if I stayed the night. I was, and am still, stiff and sore and achey, like I am coming down with a cold, and just did not feel like getting dressed and packing up and dealing with the bus and the sleeping bag etc...etc...etc..
Of course now I CAN'T get to sleep.....story of my life...lol. At least I'm dry and will be able to start tomorrow without having to first go out in the rain to just take a pee and get a cup of coffee. Nothing exciting happened today....except for the intruder discovery I mentioned earlier....played with the grand kids, fed the ravenous little heathens, and fed them and fed them and fed them.....lol!
I watched the second half of "Die Hard 2--Die Harder", .....Bruce Willis at his deadpan wisecracking best! And that's about it.
Later..............Dave

No comments: