Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Cheese Head For A Day!!..................."

Good Evening;
Well I'm at Jenn's about to have a last bite to eat because I cannot eat after Midnight and until after the Ultrasound tomorrow morning.
It was a very tiring day because of the lack of sleep last night. I woke up at 8:00 am and had to go to the Giant to use the bathroom and while I was out I stopped at the gas station and cashed my Scratch-Off ticket. I then went back to sleep on and off until close to 2:30 pm. when I went to the Giant bought some food to cook here at Jenn's, and then stopped at the library until closing at 5:00 pm, when I jumped on the bus to the apartment. I played with the grand kids for a while and then watched Green Bay take out Pittsburgh. I gotta say though.... had my doubts and worries at times but I kept faith with Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. They pulled it off in the end 31-25!
I'll be back tomorrow after the visit to American Radiology,
Later.....................Dave

No comments: