Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Double Nickel Day...................."

Good Evening;
So I know you are wondering WTF is with all the qwertys......lol.
Well, each one was typed in a different color selected on the tool/task/menu bar.
Obviously the system is still effed up, even after clearing caches and cookies......with milk even....lol.

Anyway, it has been a pretty laid back Birthday. I was picked up at the Giant around 10:00 am. by one of Jenn's friends and watched the kids as they went out to brunch. I cooked a couple pork chops for a sandwich, ate, played with the grandkids, showered, did a load of laundry, played with the kids some more and rolled out about 5:30 pm.
(Thank You Pooh...for the lunch 'n laundry.......lol.)
I am touched by all the E-mails, Facebook posts and messages, and Comments, (some of which were not published by request), phone calls and texts, wishing me Happy Birthday. Thank You all!
The Internet and Facebook really come into their own by reuniting far flung and long lost friens and family.
I walked into the Starbucks and had my free birthday coffee, and my friend Dave from Whole Foods and his wife came in and had a pizza and an order of bread sticks with Garlic sauce which they shared with me, (not that I needed anymore to eat, but the bread sticks made from the pizza dough and the garlic sauce kept calling me......lol. Yeah....no open flames in the shed tonight!........LOL!)
I'm going over to Jenn's tomorrow at either 3:30 pm. to watch the kids while they go out, or possibly in the morning as they are leaving for church, then going to a party, just to spend some time in front of the TV alone until they stop back, drop off the kids and run right out. It depends on whether I'm up, or feel like getting up or not, what time I get there.
I'm packing up now, and Rachel just called me to wish me a happy birthday, so I have to call her on a borrowed phone as I'm down to my last 3 'emergency minutes' until Tuesday.

Later.............................Dave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!