Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Jungle Drums..........................."

Good Evening;
So....not a good day.....everything hurts;......moving, not moving; thinking, not thinking; whether it is just the clinical depression, or the fibromyalgia, the quick and fairly extreme changes in temperature and barometric pressure or all the individual pains in alignment at this time, or the full moon, (with my recent luck I'll probably be diagnosed with Lycanthropism next..........lol.), 'or all of the above'; ..... everything hurts. I was just curled up in a fetal position until 2:00 pm. this afternoon, meds did not help, caffeine was useless, no stronger stimulants were available (or advised).
I feel as if I am fighting my way through an atmosphere of thick, sticky, marshmallow fluff,........ in darkness,..... with an elephant on my back,.... and a MMA match going on in my skull,.... in a wind tunnel,........during an earthquake.
Sh*t Happens, I know it will pass.....
....eventually....if I live through it. But knowing does not mean I have to like it, nor the clueless but well meaning people who tell you to 'cheer up',...etc.....etc....ad nauseum, and expect that you instantly do so, and won't take such gentle and subtle hints as......
"Would You Just Leave Me The F*ck Alone!!!!" delicately directed at them at full volume while frothing at the mouth and peering around wildeyed for a blunt object that will not leave a distinct mark or hold fingerprints well!.........(LMAO!!......[maybe?!?!].....)
Anyway......time to pack up here at the coffee shop.
I may be back later tonight or early tomorrow am.,
anybody have a trepanning saw I can borrow to let out some of the pressure
throbbing inside my head......."the natives are restless tonight bwana".
Sanity.....who needs it........it's way over-rated, anyway!

Later........Dave

No comments: