Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Not By The Hair Of My Chinny-Chin-Chin!..."

Good Evening;
So I get off the bus and go in the Giant and futz around for a bit and head past the shed over to the gas station and I notice one of my 'tell-tales' has been disturbed. Without being overt about it I pass close by and look at the door and it has been opened. Yeah.... I continue around the corner and everything else looks ok, therefore I keep on going to the gas station while looking for anything suspicious in the area......
....................and see nothing that's noticeable.
After I play and lose my dollar on the Keno I head back over to the shed and gently push the door open and switch on the flashlight.Nothing is missing and nothing looks disturbed......any more than is to be expected from a strong wind blowing open the door.
I figure the combination of the wind and that the improvised latch I have on the inside to keep the door from blowing open looking as if it may have had too much play in it, from the door's virating against it in the wind, caused an equipment malfunction to occur.
That doesn't mean my adrenaline level dropped instantly to normal, or that my 'fast twitch' 'fight or flight' muscles immediately relaxed....my sphincter is still in 'crash dive' mode....as in 'seal all watertight doors and hatches'.......lol!
Anyway....since I'm gonna be up for a bit, I may as well make you suffer too....lol.
I called Rachel back from the Starbucks phone and she sang me Happy Birthday and told me she has a present for me....tickets to see The Jewish Theatre Workshop's production of "The Dybbuk" at the Weinberg JCC Park Heights location. She has a small non-speaking walk on part in the play.
She tells me.."I have to walk across the stage, holding Mommy's hand.....and look real sad.". She already has the scenery chewing, ham actor, prima donna moves at times..........lol! Her mother (the 'ex') is also in the play and it is being directed by her current....boyfriend/partner/live-in S.O....whatever.
So I am going to see her when the play opens, one of the performances between the 5th-18th of March.
That's it for now, other than a couple more E-wishes for my B-day I found when I logged on here in the shed.
I need some sort of electric gloves my fingers are killing me again!
Later................................Dave
Link below for 'The Dybbuk":

No comments: