Monday, September 5, 2011

"Angels And Demons................Both Grandkids And Lottery Gods..................."

Good Afternoon;
So I'm sitting here in the St. Thomas Starbucks, [in Owings Mills unfortunately....NOT the Virgin Islands :-( ....], about to jump on a bus to Jenn's to watch the grandmonsters so she and Tom can go to a friends 11 year anniversary meeting. I appreciate the A/C here and at her place tonight because it is not too nasty hot outside, but the humidity is conspiring with whatever alien force or creature that is overrunning my body's heating and cooling circuits, and infiltrating the control systems for the plumbing of my sweat glands!
I may just spend the night in my bathing suit in the bath/shower, ala Darryl Hannah in splash...minus the breasts and the fish tail.......lol!

The KENO gods were smiling on me last night and I walked out of the gas station $21.00 richer....(and then they started f*ckin' with me after I did the right, rational thing and took my winnings and stopped playing by having my 3 numbers come up in the next 4 games....ALL with large 'Doubler/Tripler' options....like about $450.00 worth......yeah but I know better, if I had tried to start playing again....NADA!.......lol!)

Gotta run, if the MyFi is at Jenn's I may be back tonght.

Later.........................Dave

No comments: