Friday, September 23, 2011

"Candy Bar In A Cup..............Bright Spot In A Gray Day................"

Good Evening;
So my day has been like the weather to day, 50% dreary, 40% nasty, 10% sunny.
It poured most of the day, and between the weather induced and exacerbated aches in my joints and vertebrae, and the lingering residual pain from the bone chips hitting the nerve the other day, I hurt like hell and nowhere urgent to be, so I didn't leave the shed until just before 2:00 pm. when it slackened off. I went to RiteAid to get my BP meds and when I came out there was a bus heading to Owings Mills at the red light so I jumped on it and went to the St. Thomas Starbucks by default. I stopped in the Giant and used my last $1.50 to get lunch and ran into my friend Janis who I have not talked with for a while. After we parted company I used the 'free drink survey receipt' I had to get a "Salted Caramel Mocha Espresso" and tried not to finish it in one swallow, damn they're good!.......lol!

Those were the high points of my day today, I never even turned on the laptop until 11:00 pm. to send Jenn an e-mail. I have not really been in the mood to write today, and I'm in enough pain that concentrating is becoming a real problem, so I am going to go ahead and take the maximum prescribed dosages of the 3 meds I can take together without complications or contra-indications, and hope to get some sleep. It's been almost 2 days without any, and I drank de-caf all day, so it should be time now.

Tomorrow afternoon I am going over to Jenn's for a shower and a meal, and I think I will be able to wash clothes too. Right now I'd kill......or at least maim......to be under the hot, pulsating jets of an upscale multi-head shower!

Later...................Dave

No comments: