Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Silicon Dioxide Sanity Check ........ All Systems Negative ....... Commence Strafing Run ........... Dive Dive Dive!..........................."

Good Morning;
Well it's 3:27 am. and the throbbing headache has stabilized to a sussurating hiss and roar alternating phases with every other cycle, back and forth...over and over again. I'm outside the Giant trying to concentrate on any one thing for longer than 3 minutes. Flipping back between Hotmail, Facebook, Google, Wikipedia, and my good old reliable composition book and pen.
The Sandman has been flitting around my head, first shaking, then shoveling, and finally dive bombing me with 50 lb. sacks, of "sleepy sand"....and it's now beginning to take effect. My face feels as if it has been sand blasted, and my eyes are hooked directly to the beach replenishment dredge outflow pipe.
Time to go check out the damage today's thunderstorms wreaked on my morning patches. I would be emptying all the cardboard into the contractor's heavy duty site clean up bags, but between the fresh soaking and my now active pains in my back, et. al., F*ck it!
I'm so damned tired I think I might just be able to pass the hell out at last!

Later.................Dave

"I lit out from Reno, I was trailed by twenty hounds
Didn't get to sleep last night 'till the morning came around."

"Set out runnin' but I take my time
A friend of the devil is a friend of mine
If I get home before daylight,
I just might get some sleep tonight."

RIP
Jerry G.




No comments: