Monday, September 26, 2011

"No, I'm Not Playing With Bubble Wrap!!!!!!!!................................"

Good Morning;
Well I don't hurt as badly as I thought I would......it's worse!
It's over to the Giant to wash my face and make my last tube of instant coffee, then I have to stop at the RiteAid to drop off a script for a refill. After that I'm heading to the library.
I think I'm going to look for somewhere to take a loonngg hot shower, or see if my hotel friend is in town and get her to clear me with the front desk and security people and take a long hot soak in the hot tub and the pool. She times an inspection tour of the property with a visit home for Rosh HaShana to see her family each year, but she may not be in until tomorrow evening.

Okay I've got to start getting moving now, and pack up my bag. Damn, everytime I bend and/or twist my back, shoulder, elbows, and knees start popping and it sounds just like a bag of Orville Reddenbocker's microwave popcorn being nuked!.................lol!

Depending on the (s)laptop's mood and behavior, and wifi access, I may be back this afternoon.

Later.........................Dave

No comments: