Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"............Balto. Co. proposal on 'in-law apartments' draws criticism.......And.......Sleeeeeeping Weather/Whether!........................"

Good Afternoon;
I'm here at the Starbucks waiting for the rain to slacken off a bit so I can head over to the bus stop and over to Jenn's. She and Tom and the kids are heading up to Monkton because there is a 'meet and greet' after school today for Edward's class's parents and teachers and students, and tomorrow morning is Volunteer Training class for Jenn for classroom assistant/field trip chaperone/etc.
Which means I'm on animal feeding duty and crashing at their apartment tonight.....alone! Last night it was Jenn, and Devin, and I, and except for short trips to the bathroom and me getting up to throw food at the four legged furry f*ckwads who started yowling at 7:00 am., we all slept until 10:45 am. today.

Cool, almost chilly, gray, rainy.......perfect sleeping weather. Tom had/has the MyFi, so I will not be back until tomorrow afternoon....unless someone leaves their wifi unsecured or the connection to Home Depot is good enough, (sometimes it is, but just barely).
Here is a link to A Baltimore Sun article in this mornings paper that has possible ramifications for Jenn and family at Tom's mother's house if some of the Nimby Nazis have their way;
Which could also affect people on the edge of being homeless if they are prevented from moving in with friends or family in times of need.

I'll see you whenever I'm next in range of a signal.....
Later........................Dave

No comments: